2019 AP Exam Registration
Taking the Advanced Placement exams is an important part of all AP courses. Eastern Regional High School desires that all students take AP exams for the AP classes that they have taken. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount on tuition.
For the 2019 AP exams, students at Eastern Regional High School will be registering online. This registration will take a few minutes and can be completed from any computer with internet access.
This year each AP exam costs $94.00. Students requiring financial assistance should contact Mrs Linda Wasiakowski, firstname.lastname@example.org, in guidance to learn more.
Online Exam registration will begin on Monday, Jan 28, 2019 at 12:05 AM and end on Friday, Feb 8, 2019 at 11:59 PM. In order to register, students should click here:
or visit www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/310417 to register.
To complete registration, students must answer all of the required questions. Registration is not complete until students have printed the pdf of the confirmation page that is provided at the end. We know that parents may desire to register their students for exams. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
Eastern Regional High School is excited to offer families the convenience of paying exam fees online at the time of registration. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration. Paying online is a great way to make sure that payment has been made while avoiding mailing payment.
Here are the important dates for the registration process:
- Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 12:05 AM - Registration Begins
- Sat, Feb 9, 2019 at 12:01 AM - Registrations and payments after this date will incur a $55 late fee per registration.
- Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 11:59 PM - Registration Ends
- Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 11:59 PM - Registrations that have not been paid for will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
- Fri, Feb 8, 2019 - Last day to cancel an exam and receive a full refund.
- Thu, Feb 21, 2019 - Last day to cancel an exam with a cancellation fee of $20.00.
Please contact Mrs Linda Wasiakowski, email@example.com , if you have any questions.