2018-19 Checklist Overview
Welcome to the Eastern Regional High School Checklist page, your single source for the most essential and important information. From here you may easily access necessary forms and schedules, and sign-up for parent and student services. It is our hope that you, the parents and guardians, will commit to get involved as school community members and take full advantage of numerous parent organizations. Please encourage your children to get involved in extracurricular activities and to take on new challenges. It is well documented that students who get involved and immerse themselves in their education have a more fulfilling and successful high school experience.
Please access PowerSchool to setup your Parent Account, and then access the following forms and information. Student schedules will be available in the PowerSchool portal beginning August 29th at 3:30pm.
- Bus Pass Information
- Digital Learning Environment Agreement
- Free and Reduced Lunch Form - Please login to PowerSchool to sign a release which allows specific programs to access your student's fee waiver status in order to process fee waivers.
- Release of Student Directory Information Refusal - Please login to PowerSchool to sign this document.
- Bell Schedules - Please review the four different schedules.
- Calendars - The calendars include the School Calendar, the Semester Calendar, and the Testing Calendar.
- Counselor Assignments
- iPad Insurance Program - Please click on the link for information on the optional insurance
- Late Bus Schedule
- NJ Family Care Health Insurance
- Request Hard Copy School Reports
- Parent Drop Off and Security Procedures
- Parent-School Organizations - This link is to sign up for the organizations and the subsequent links are for information about the organization. The organizations include District Advisory Council, Eastern Education Foundation, and Municipal Alliance.
- School Payment Portal Information - To setup an account go to School Payment Portal.
- Student Parking
- Summer Reading
- PE Uniform Letter