HARASSMENT, INTIMIDATION AND BULLYING POLICY
Harassment, intimidation, or bullying” means any gesture, any written, verbal or physical act, or any electronic communication, as defined in N.J.S.A. 18A:37-14, whether it be a single incident or a series of incidents. Additional information about the District’s HIB policy can be found by clicking this link.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, please email the District’s Anti-Bullying Coordinator, Mr. Jason Hill.
To report an incident of harassment, intimidation, and/or bullying, please click the Reporting Tool.
To review Eastern Regional High School’s 2020-21 HIB Self-Assessment Grade, click here.
Anti-Bullying Staff 2022-23 School Year
- District Anti-Bullying Coordinator - Mr. Jason Hill email@example.com 856-784-4441 Ext. 1220
- Anti-Bullying Specialist - Mrs. Jennifer Singley firstname.lastname@example.org 856-784-4441 Ext. 1232
- Anti-Bullying Specialist - Mrs. Tara Zuk email@example.com 856-784-4441 Ext. 1146
2020-21 HIB Self-Assessment Grade
State of NJ Department of Education Harassment, Intimidation, & Bullying Information
- NJ School Climate State Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here for Guidance for Parents on the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act.
- Click here for additional H.I.B information from NJDOE.