Click HERE for the Spring 2024 Registration Newsletter!
Fall, Winter, & Spring Sports Registration
Registration for sports programs will begin 60 days prior to the start of practice. The following are required before your student can participate in an Eastern Athletic program:
- Online registration on Arbiter Sports (formerly Family ID) has been completed. Please be aware that online registration is opened for a specific window of time!!
- Athletic Participation Fee is paid. If paying by check, please also complete the form located here.
- ImPACT Online Testing has been completed. (Customer ID Code: 7F5674A960)
- Health History and Physical Forms are on file with the school nurse and dated within 365 days prior to the first practice. The nurse must review and clear all Health History and Physical paperwork prior to clearance to participate!
- Any Extra Forms required are on file with the school nurse.
- The student is academically eligible for participation.
Intramural Weightlifting Registration
Intramural Weightlifting registration is open every September through June. The following is required before your student can participate in Eastern's Intramural Weightroom Training program:
- Online Registration has been completed. Please be aware that the intramural weightlifting registration will open sometime in September, and will remain open for the entire school year.
- Health History and Physical Forms are on file with the school nurse and dated within 365 days prior to first use. The nurse must review and clear all Health History and Physical paperwork prior to clearance to participate!
** PLEASE NOTE: If your student-athlete is already registered and cleared for a Fall 2023 sport, they do not need to submit a registration for Intramural Weightlifting, as they are already cleared to participate!!! PLEASE DO NOT RE-REGISTER!