The dashboard is updated upon each report of a new, on-campus, positive case and tallied cumulatively for each week.
Community Notification of COVID-19 Information
(Updated for March 7, 2022)
This website is to inform you of cases of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). The District coordinates closely with the Camden County Department of Health.
When an individual reports a positive test result, our nurses provide support to the student, parents, or staff member.
We encourage parents and students to continue following the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention promoted safeguards, such as:
- Continuing to monitor health for symptoms on a daily basis;
- Staying home when you are sick;
- Washing hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds;
- Covering coughs and sneezes and properly disposing of tissues;
- Limiting close contact with people who are sick and not sharing food, drinks and utensils;
- Wearing a face covering while in school (optional);
As always, we appreciate your support and cooperation. You can assist us by remaining vigilant but sensible in your approach to dealing with this health concern. Should you have any questions about this situation, please feel free to contact: Dr. Tull, Principal, at 856-784-4441, Ext. 1120, or our school nurses: 856-784-4441, Michelle Filipkowsi (9th & 10th) Ext. 1250 and Cathy D’Ascenzo (11th & 12th) Ext 1136. Below are some resources that might be helpful.
Robert S. Cloutier, J.D.