The Eastern Regional High School Local Academic Scholarships will be ready for you to submit your applications starting on Wednesday, March 16th. Scholarships will CLOSE at 11:59PM on Sunday, April 3rd.
**NO LATE SCHOLARAHIPS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER SUNDAY APRIL 3rd**
This year, the scholarships will be submitted through Google Classroom (unless otherwise directed) and each scholarship is a separate class with its own classroom code.
Here are some tips and other important information to help with this process:
- Review the Criteria for each available Local Scholarship being offered this year.
- Identify which scholarships you want to apply to and click on the Google Classroom Code to be taken to the application for that scholarship.
- Pay close attention to which scholarships have a special form versus the local scholarship application form.
- For any Local Scholarship Application Form that you submit, an autobiography should accompany it.
- Most scholarships include a topic-specific essay that should accompany any application form (local or special)
- Be sure to complete a Scholarship Checklist and submit to the Guidance Office to receive your Unofficial Transcript for any applications that may request one.