What? Project Graduation started at Eastern High School in 1993. It is a drug and alcohol free graduation party for all graduating seniors. Transportation, entertainment, prizes and food are provided. The event is funded by the work of parent volunteers from all grades, various fundraisers, donations, the Municipal Alliance and the Eastern Education Foundation.
Where? The Funplex in Mount Laruel, NJ
Who? We need you! If you are a parent (of any grade level), we need your help in raising money and planning for this special party held for all graduating seniors on the night of graduation.
**Most of all, we need parents who are interested in keeping Project Graduation an active organization at Eastern! Don’t wait until your child is a senior. GET INVOLVED NOW! We need Freshman, Sophomore and Junior parents to volunteer so that they can learn the operation of the organization to make their child’s Project Graduation Party a success!
How? You can support Project Graduation.
- Send in your $15.00 annual dues with the attached form. You are not obligated to volunteer.
- If interested, volunteer in one or more of the following ways:
- Attend meetings held the 2nd Monday of each month. See meeting dates below. Our meetings are brief, informational, friendly, and fun!
- Sign up for a committee or become an event coordinator!!
- Ask your company or business for a tax-deductible contribution.
- Support our fundraising events, particularly the annual Holiday Craft Show -- December 7, 2019.
Why? Project Graduation keeps our kids safe while celebrating a very special milestone! The cost for this event is approximately $40,000, so we need everyone to get involved!
When? Our meetings will be held on the 2nd Tuesday of the month in the Learning Center (entrance off of main school lobby). Meetings begin at 7:00 p.m. and usually last approximately one hour. Please click on meeting dates in the left column for more information.